Milk (ミルク Miruku?) also known as Food Stand Cat, is a minor character introduced in Nekopara Vol. 1. She manages a takoyaki food stand in a park where Kashou, Chocola and Vanilla often used to walk at. Milk is owned by an unknown female who formally owns the takoyaki stand Milk runs for her.
Milk has grayish blue hair, and possesses olivedrab eyes. She wears an employee uniform that consists of what it looks like to be a brown apron that has a yellow collar. She also wears an inside white skirt or t-shirt. (Her full outfit cannot be seen thus all of these are just speculations.)
Milk is very cheerful and lively. She will likely approach anyone without hesitation and offer them to eat at her owner's takoyaki shop. She also is very polite towards her elders as she addressed Chocola and Vanilla as "older sisters". In addition, she is very sociable as she is able to mingle with other catgirls with ease.
- Main article: Milk/Personal History
According to Milk's master, she was also a stray like the Minaduki twins. During one of the her future owner's workdays, she approached the food stand. Seeing that she was alone and hungry, the owner decided to adopt her, a very similar story with the twins. Since then, she was helping her owner run their shop. Her owner treats her like her own daughter and together, they share a mother-daughter relationship.
- Prior to Nekopara Vol. 2, Milk's name wasn't revealed. Instead, she was given the name Takoyaki Catgirl. In the English version, she is known as Food Stand Cat.
- Milk was also a stray like Chocola and Vanilla.
- She is only about 6 months old in cat years.
- In human terms, she is about 12 or 13 human years old, younger than the Minaduki's youngest twins.
- Milk and Shigure share the same voice actor.
- When you access the backlog in Nekopara Vol. 2 and before she introduces herself to Coconut, her name was already revealed.